1. Does the GOOLOO Jump Starter only start vehicles?
The GOOLOO Jump Starter comes with a flashlight function and is not only a device that can start your car but also a portable charger that can quickly charge your mobile devices and laptops on the road.
2. How safe is the GOOLOO Jump Starter?
This unit includes 8 protection features, including over-current protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection, and overcharge protection, making it extremely safe to use.
3. What scenarios can I use the GOOLOO Jump Starter in?
This unit is perfect to jump start a dead car in ice and snow, when the battery is undercharging, the car stalls while driving, or in emergencies, for medical rescue, or on road trips.
4. Why should I choose GOOLOO over other brands?
We feature a full 30-day return policy during which customers can request a return after receiving the product. Please note that returns sent by post must be paid by the sender (unless a product quality issue occurred). Please feel free to contact us via email if you have any questions.
5. Is the GOOLOO Jump Starter difficult to use?
No. You can jump start your vehicle in three easy steps. First, connect the jumper cable, then connect the positive and negative poles of the car battery, and last but not least start the car.
6. What battery does the GOOLOO Jump Starter use?
This unit uses a lightweight lithium polymer battery.
7. What are the recommended operating and storage temperatures?
The GOOLOO Jump Starter includes a lithium polymer battery built for operating and storage temperatures of -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F). If the ambient temperature is above 60°C (140°F), the internal cell construction of the lithium polymer battery may be damaged, causing it to swell and become unsafe. Do not store the device in a vehicle parked in hot weather for long periods of time.
8. Why are the green and red light on the jumper cable blinking?
The jumper cable features a smart Over-Start Protection function. If you start the vehicle more than 4 times in 2 minutes, the jumper cable will turn on Over-Start Protection: The green and red light will start to blink and the battery clamps will have no output. When you disconnect the jumper cable plug from the jumper starter, the smart Over-Start Protection will reset.
9. How do I know if this unit is correctly connected to the vehicle?
The indicator on the jumper cable will show a steady green light when the battery clamps are correctly connected to the vehicle battery. If a steady red light comes on and the unit is beeping, the connection needs to be reversed.
10. Can this unit charge other devices while it is being charged?
11. Can this unit charge other devices while starting a vehicle?
12. How often should my unit be recharged?
We recommend to recharge the GOOLOO Jump Starter every 3 months.
13. Why does my unit shut off after 30 seconds when charging other devices?
The GOOLOO Jump Starter will not charge devices that draw only a weak load current. This includes products like the iPhone 6, headphones, and many smart watches. This unit has a minimum load current of 200mA and will automatically turn off after 30 seconds if the load current is lower.
14. Delivered but not received, where can I find my stuff?
1. If the tracking details show your package was delivered and you can't locate it, please wait two full days (excluding Sundays and holidays) for the package to arrive. We recommend checking around your home and asking your neighbors if they may have received it for you.
2. If after that time you still haven't received it, reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
15. How do I process a return and refund?
Please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We will provide the after-sale service for you within 24 hours.
16. I got a quality issue, where can I find you?
Feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on facebook: @gooloous if you have any questions.